Regarding this website and any information enclosed within it, it is strictly
forbidden to disseminate, modify, copy/plagiarize or take action in reliance
upon it, unless permitted by the author of this website. None of the materials
provided on this website may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or
by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the said
Regarding the conduct of the certification process the following rules do apply:
- the certification process is confidential and, therefore, no details
about the product, ingredients or processing method are revealed to the
third party on no account. The information mentioned above is for the
internal use of the Halal Office only, thus, it will not be spread unless
ordered by a judicial branch.
- Documents and certificates issued by the Halal Office constitute their
property and as such, they can be submitted to cancellation, ordered back or
unauthorized by our company without any particular explanation provided.
- As mentioned above, the certificate is owned by the Halal Office and,
consequently, is meant to be used by the owner and its client. The document
or its copy cannot be used by the third party.
- Halal Office has the right of withdrawal of the certificate or its
cancellation in case of any changes in the production method, ingredients or
any arising suspicion about the halal status of the product mentioned in the
- Any changes in ingredients, production method or suppliers must be
officially approved by Halal Office. In case of a violation of the mentioned
above, the company takes full responsibility and Halal Office has the right
to take legal proceedings.
- The Halal Office does not take any responsibility for potential mistakes
that may occur on the issued certificates or documents due to the fact that
it is the client’s duty to provide appropriate information that is to be
used for records. Furthermore, the Halal Office assumes that that
information provided by the client is factual, even though this info is
approved revised by HalalOffice.
- Halal Office should not be responsible for any potential loss of
information provided by the client.
- Halal Office does not take any responsibility for an illegal use of the
certificates issued by our company, such as mentioned in point 3.